Name of Job: Bush Regeneration Assistant – Bushlink
What is the job? Work in a team environment to assist Bush Regeneration Supervisor with maintenance of various bush regeneration and garden sites.
What sort of tasks would you be doing? Weeding, Planting, Pruning, Raking, Carting and spreading mulch, Rubbish removal, Packing and unpacking vehicle, Maintenance of tools and equipment.
We will teach you: Use of hand held tools, identification of weeds and native flora, Workplace Health and Safety requirements, Principals of bush regeneration
Where is the job? Our teams meet at a base (currently Brookvale or Chatswood) then head out together in the Bushlink vehicle to – Bushland sites, Parks and Reserves, School grounds, Commercial and private gardens.
What do you need?
- Willing to work in bushland and outdoors
- Willing to work with Community volunteers and school students of all ages
- Willing to work in a team alongside all abilities
- Ability to listen to Supervisor and follow 3 step tasks
- Ability to access and work at a variety of worksites
- Communication skills to seek assistance
- Enter into a Service Agreement with Northside Enterprise Inc. based on an NDIS plan.
Does this sound like you?
Please get in touch with Cathy Hockey – Manager Bushlink email@example.com